Quantitative MRI and Synthetic MRI simplified.
Patent Application No. 202241003130 (India)
◦ quantSynthTM generates quantitative MR parametric maps from
three routine MR sequences.
◦ quantSynthTM runs entirely within a web browser
◦ Prior acquired data can be used
◦ Parametric maps are generated in less than a second
◦ Quantitative maps can be used to characterise pathologies
◦ Different tissues can be filtered out and volume can be measured
◦ quantSynthTM is vendor neutral
◦ quantSynthTM can be used in any body part, provided there is no movement
Scanner Settings such as TE, TR and TI can be manipulated after acquiring the images.
MR images can be viewed in different contrasts for better diagnosis.
As you can see the result of various scanner settings, sequence designing is possible.